Accounting and Payroll Class.
Canadian companies of all sizes – including publicly-traded corporations and private businesses – need accounting and payroll personnel to help them manage day-to-day financial matters. Well-trained and detail-oriented professionals are in great demand, with new opportunities becoming available every day.
At ABM College, you can earn your accounting and payroll diploma, and obtain a nationwide professional business certification by completing our 51-week immersion course designed to teach you the fundamentals of accounting and payroll. Complete with a 240-hour practicum, this course is the perfect way to get your start in the accounting field!
- Payroll Administrator
- Office Supervisor
- Accounts and Receivables
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Office Assistant
You Will Learn
- Introduction to Microsoft Office Tools
- Payroll Compliance Legislation
- Payroll Fundamentals
- Financial Accounting
- Computerized Accounting using Industry Standard Accounting Program
- Corporate Exposure Writing Skills
- Professional/Workplace Standards
- Career and Employment Strategies
- Student Success Strategies