Alivio Care’s mission is to provide the highest quality of caring, compassionate and client-centered services designed to enhance the quality of life and promote client independence.
Alivio Care is currently looking for a Health Care Aide for a vibrant local teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. The HCA will be expected to take our client to school and provide personal care. Care givers must know how to operate a mechanical lift, and have knowledge of Mitrofanoff care.
Location: Willow Park
Shifts: 5 nights a week – 9:30pm-9:30am
Must be available for 2 days of training on the 23rd and 24th of January (in the daytime).
- Health Care Aide certificate
- CPR/ First Aid
- Police Clearance
- Must know how to operate mechanical lift
- Mitrofanoff catheter care knowledge
- Driver’s license – Family will provide vehicle to take client to school
- Outgoing, reliable and easy to talk to – good listener, and motivator
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask
- Reliable references
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com