College life can be stressful. It is important to eat well, stay active, and understand where your health resources are.


Healthlink is a great resource for health advice, information, and finding healthcare and can be reached by simply dialling 811. Sometimes, this option can be faster than going to a hospital, or clinic. HealthLink is great for international students as you can request service in your native language.

If you require immediate assistance and believe it is an emergency, please dial 911.

Walk-In Clinics

Walk-in clinics are a great option for dealing with minor ailments, injuries, and routine examinations. You can call 811 to find a clinic nearest you.

Health Care Insurance

Medical expenses can be expensive in Canada. All international students are required to obtain health insurance while studying in Canada. You can find out how to do so HERE.

Other links: