What Is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a distinction granted to institutions which meet or exceed the stated criteria of educational standards and quality. The purpose of accreditation is to:
- Assure consistency in institutional activities
- Provide public accountability
- Assess and enhance the educational standards of an institution
- Promote institutional development in terms of education quality and facilities
What Does This Mean For ABM College?
- High-quality curriculum
- High-standard campus facilities and educational resources
- Credit transfer options
- Financial aid
- Professional success
All Canadian provinces and territories have their own regulatory bodies which grant licenses and provide accreditation to private institutions. ABM campuses in Toronto and Calgary are accredited accordingly:
- The ABM College campus in Alberta is accredited and licensed through the Alberta Ministry of Advanced Education. Visit eae.alberta.ca or www.alis.alberta.ca for further information.
- The ABM College campus in Toronto is accredited and licensed through the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, Ontario. Visit www.tcu.gov.on.ca for further information.