What Is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a distinction granted to institutions that meet or exceed the stated criteria of educational standards and quality. The purpose of accreditation is to:
- Assure consistency in institutional activities
- Provide public accountability
- Assess and enhance the educational standards of an institution
- Promote institutional development in terms of education quality and facilities
What Does This Mean For ABM College?
- High-quality curriculum
- High-standard campus facilities and educational resources
- Credit transfer options
- Financial aid
- Professional success
All Canadian provinces and territories have their own regulatory bodies that grant licenses and provide accreditation to private institutions. ABM campuses in Toronto and Calgary are accredited accordingly:
- The ABM College campus in Alberta is accredited and licensed through the Alberta Ministry of Advanced Education. Visit eae.alberta.ca or www.alis.alberta.ca for further information.
- The ABM College campus in Toronto is accredited and licensed through the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, Ontario. Visit www.tcu.gov.on.ca for further information.
We Love Feedback!
If you have any questions or comments about ABM College or our accreditation, contact us today, we’d love to hear from you.