DLI Number: O242632228347
ABM College of Business and Technology is proud to work with International Students to help them achieve their educational goals that lead into rewarding careers. Work with an International Student Coordinator to find out what requirements, costs and application procedures you need to qualify. We have student intake on a monthly basis, so contact us today! We can help you with:
- College Services
- Career Advice (Changes to your study plan)
- Challenges you may encounter in your class, your program, student life or outside the college
- International Student Advising
- Social Activities
- Housing Information as requested
- Cross-Cultural Counseling
- International Student Orientation Program
Interested in applying? Find out what the next steps are in order for you to reach your educational goals!
The College maintains a professional setting by assuring a safe, respectable, and fair environment for all students and staff members. Students/Staff are required to support the academic and ethical standards of ABM College. Please note that ABM College does not provide immigration advising.
Find out the tuition fees for all the programs offered by ABM College for International students. Please note that all tuition costs are calculated in Canadian Dollars.